We are building a new website! Click here to explore.
(All link ot the Division of Administrative Rules website):
- R649-8-10 - Sundry Notice forms (Form 9) are required from both the current and proposed new operator for each well affected by the change, regardless of lease type. The forms must show:
- Company Names (current and new)
- Company Addresses
- Phone Numbers
- Applicable Bond Numbers (BLM, BIA & DOGM)
- Effective Date of the Transfer
- R649-8-22 - Transfer of Authority to Inject (UIC Form 5), must be submitted to and approved by the division prior to injecting into any injection well.
- R649-2-4 - Designation of Agent or Operator (Form 5), shall be submitted prior to the commencement of operations.
- R649-2-10 - Notification of Lease Sale or Transfer. The owner of a lease
- R649-3-1- Bonding. The new operator must submit a proper bond to the division before approval shall be granted by the division for an operator change on a fee lease well. Copies of applicable BLM and BIA bonds should also be included.
- FR649-9-2- Waste Management Plan. The new operator must submit a plan to account for the proper disposition of produced water and other E & P wastes before approval shall be granted by the division for an operator change. The plan should then be updated and submitted annually by January 15.
- Form 5- Designation of Agent or Operator
- Form 9- Sundry Notices and Reports on Wells
- Request to Transfer Application or Permit to Drill (APD)- This form is to be used to request a transfer of an APD to another company
- Effective February 24, 2004, the Division of Oil, Gas and Mining began holding all plugging bonds for wells located on School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration lands, in addition to bonds for wells located on fee lands.
- Request for Transfer of APD to New Operator (operator change) - Drilling permits or pending applications will not be transferred to a new company in the course of an operator change unless the new operator signs a Request to Transfer Application or Permit to Drill form.